For Professional Advisors
Benefits the Corry Community Foundation offers:
- Your clients receive a full tax deduction for their original and any subsequent gifts, which are invested in a tax-free environment and then used for charitable purposes.
- The grouping of assets under the administrative umbrella of a community foundation creates significant investment management economies of scale.
- There are no taxes due and no minimum payout requirements.
- The process for creating a named fund is simple and can be accomplished in a matter of minutes.
- All funds within the Corry Community Foundation are covered under a single, and simplified, 990 form and a single audit.
- Our assets are professionally managed, including investment products that may be unavailable to the individual donor. The end result is more money available to support favored charities.
If you have a client who is interested in estate planning and would like to reach certain philanthropic goals, please consider the Corry Community Foundation as a resource. For more information, please e-mail Kevin Moore, or call (814) 664-3884.